The town of Benson, NC is just 22 miles south-southeast of Raleigh. In a small town like Benson, it’s helpful to find an attorney with a wealth of knowledge in several areas. That way you can make one phone call to have many of your needs met.
Breeden Law Offices can offer extensive experience with family law as well as help with a multitude of services in the civil, criminal, and administrative areas of law, including:
- Adoption: Your adoption process will vary depending on whether you go through an agency or want an independent adoption, whether you’re related to the child, and where the child is from. A knowledgeable adoption attorney guide you through the legal aspects of adoption.
- Child custody and child support: Different types of custody may be awarded in North Carolina depending on your family’s circumstances. An experienced family law attorney can handle these matters to help you keep your cool.
- Divorce and marriage law: How the issues related to your marriage will be resolved depend on factors that are unique to you and your former or soon-to-be former spouse. That is why an attorney with an extensive background in divorce and marriage law can help with your situation.
- Domestic violence: For families trying to move past domestic violence, receiving help from a good family lawyer who can handle legal matters such as restraining order applications or negotiating divorce or child custody agreement can be an important resource.
- Criminal defense: Whether it’s a simple misdemeanor or a more serious felony offense, a criminal conviction can have serious long-term consequences. A skilled North Carolina criminal defense attorney can help you receive the best possible outcome for your case.
- Family law resources: Family courts can be confusing and intimidating. A family law attorney with years of experience in the legal court systems of several North Carolina counties can help you with your legal needs.
- Legal guardianship: If you believe becoming a legal guardian is the best decision for you and your loved one, you should contact an experienced attorney who can help ensure you follow the correct legal procedure.
- Wills: A skilled North Carolina attorney can help you to write a living will that clearly states your wishes and helps protect you and your family in the event of a tragic accident or illness.
Live in Benson? Contact a Benson Family Law Attorney Today
If you or someone you know is in need of legal representation, you should speak to a Benson family law attorney who knows the law and knows how the local court systems work. Attorney Jonathan Breeden is a lifelong resident of North Carolina and has over sixteen years of experience with the court systems of many different North Carolina counties. Call Benson family lawyer Jonathan Breeden at Breeden Law Offices today at (919) 661-4970 or contact us online to find out what we can do for you.