Formed in 1855, Harnett County, NC is made up of the cities Dunn, Coats, Angier, Erwin, Buies Creek, Bunnlevel, Johnsonville, and the county seat, Lillington. Harnett County family attorney Jonathan Breeden has over 20 years of experience serving Harnett County residents. Breeden Law Offices has handles many matters in family law and criminal defense, including:
- Adoption: The adoption process is exciting but can also be difficult and lengthy. An experienced adoption attorney can take care of the legal aspects of your adoption case so you can focus on bringing your child home.
- Child custody and child support: Arranging child support and custody matters can make parents tense and emotional. Let a knowledgeable family law attorney handle these matters to help you keep the peace.
- Divorce and marriage law: If you need a prenuptial agreement drafted, or you have made the tough decision to end your marriage, you can benefit greatly by getting help from a smart, compassionate divorce and marriage law attorney.
- Domestic violence: Victims of domestic violence, as well as those who have been wrongly accused of committing acts of domestic violence should have a skilled attorney they can count on who will work hard to get them justice.
- Criminal defense: A criminal charge is a serious and life-altering event; if you have been charged with a criminal offense, you need to have a capable attorney on your side to fight for your rights.
- Family law resources: If you need help understanding how to navigate the family court system in your county, you can turn to a knowledgeable family law attorney to answer your questions.
- Legal guardianship: If you want to become a legal guardian but you don’t know exactly how you do it, you may want to hire an attorney experienced in legal guardianship matters to guide you through the process.
- Wills: Having your will drafted by a trustworthy attorney gives you the assurance you need that your family will always be protected, even if you aren’t there.
A Harnett County Family Law Attorney at Breeden Law Office Can Help
If you need a Harnett County family attorney for any of your legal matters, you should contact someone local who knows your hometown as well as you do. Call Breeden Law Offices at (919) 661-4970 to find out what we can do for you or contact us online today. We service Harnett County, Johnston County, and surrounding areas.