Willow Spring, North Carolina, is an unincorporated community located in the counties of Wake and Johnston, near the town of Fuquay-Varina. Willow Spring may be a rural area, but residents do have access to a qualified family law attorney.
Willow Spring family law attorney Jonathan Breeden, a lifelong resident of North Carolina, has over 20 years of experience in the local courts, helping residents with their various family legal issues. He represents citizens in matters such as:
- Adoption: When considering adoption, it’s best to call an attorney who is familiar with the pertinent laws and can thoroughly explain the process. An adoption attorney can help make the process go as painlessly as possible.
- Child custody and child support: Parents who decide not to live together need to make important decisions regarding the custody and monetary support for their minor children. Because this process can cause contention between you and the other parent, you could benefit from working with an attorney. A qualified child custody attorney can help keep you focused on the best interest of your child.
- Divorce and marriage law: An attorney skilled in both marriage and divorce law can facilitate both prenuptial agreements and divorce documents. Depending on your situation, a seasoned attorney will be able to produce the documents you need.
- Domestic violence: Your household should be a place where you feel safe. If you live with someone who threatens your security, you can turn to a compassionate attorney to help you get the protection that the law provides. Conversely, should you be falsely accused of committing domestic violence, contact an attorney who is willing to fight for your rights and will work to clear your name.
- Criminal defense: Being charged with a crime could be a serious issue for your family. If convicted, you face fines, jail time, and various other roadblocks throughout your life. You should turn to an accomplished criminal defense attorney who will do everything he can to get you the best possible result.
- Family law resources: Have questions about your family law matters? There is no better resource than an attorney who has spent a considerable amount of time working on family law matters. Call a local, experienced family law attorney to provide the information you’re looking for.
- Legal guardianship: If you want to become a legal guardian of a minor child or a disabled adult, you need to seek permission from the court. A knowledgeable family law attorney can walk you through the process to ensure your guardianship proceedings go smoothly.
- Wills: Having a will in place means your family won’t have to spend an exhaustive amount of time getting your estate through probate court. You can take care of your loved ones by contacting a capable, compassionate attorney to help write your will.
A Willow Spring Family Law Attorney Can Guide You
If you are looking for an experienced Willow Spring family law attorney in Willow Spring or another area in Johnston County, consider Breeden Law Offices. Attorney Jonathan Breeden can offer an extensive background in family law as well as an intimate relationship with the local courts. Call Breeden Law Offices today at (919) 661-4970 to find out how we can help you.