Video Library


Breeden Law Office - Tips for remedying non-payment of child support

When you have children to support, it's challenging when your ex doesn't make their obligated support payments. However, there are a few ways you can remedy the situation.

How To Change The Amount of Child Support You Give/Receive

If you are paying too much in child support or you aren't getting enough, it's possible to change the amount of child support. Attorney Jonathan Breeden explains the process to change the monthly child support in North Carolina.

Category: Family Law Resources

What Changes of Circumstance Warrant A Change in Child Support?

Learn more about when you can ask to change the amount of child support you pay or receive. Attorney Jonathan Breeden explains when a parent in North Carolina can petition to modify their support.

Category: Family Law Resources

Do I Need A Prenuptial Agreement?

If you have significant assets, debt, or children, you might benefit from a prenuptial agreement. This is not a guarantee that your marriage will end, but it could help protect your assets if you make the decision to divorce.

Category: Divorce

Can My Spouse Stop Me From Getting a Divorce?

Although your spouse cannot prevent a divorce, they could make the process harder than it has to be. Having a divorce attorney who knows North Carolina law can help ensure the process goes smoothly.

Category: Divorce


Divorce In North Carolina: What You Need To Know

A book by Jonathan Breeden