Clayton, NC residents in need of a family attorney can turn to Jonathan Breeden of Breeden Law Offices. Jonathan’s 20 years of experience in family law and the local court system give him the knowledge needed to deliver the best possible legal outcome for his Clayton clients.
Breeden Law Offices offers effective and highly experienced representation in the following family law matters:
- Adoption: The adoption process is exciting but can also be difficult and lengthy. An experienced adoption attorney in Clayton can take care of the legal aspects of your adoption case so you can focus on bringing your child home. This includes finding the right agency or arranging an independent adoption, competing the necessary paperwork, and ensuring your adoption goes smoothly.
- Child custody and child support: Arranging child support and custody matters can make parents tense and emotional. Let a knowledgeable family law attorney handle these matters to help you keep the peace. At Breeden Law Office, we can help enforce support orders, modify them after changes, and protect your long-term financial well-being.
- Divorce and marriage law: If you need a prenuptial agreement drafted, or you have made the tough decision to end your marriage, you can benefit greatly by getting help from a smart, compassionate divorce and marriage law attorney. Let us discuss your issue, review what you want to get out of a divorce or prenuptial agreement, and work to achieve your goals. An experienced family lawyer can be the difference in getting you a fair result and some much needed peace of mind.
- Domestic violence: Victims of domestic violence, as well as those who have been wrongly accused of committing acts of domestic violence should have a skilled attorney they can count on who will work hard to get them justice.
- Criminal defense: A criminal charge is a serious and life-altering event; if you have been charged with a criminal offense, you need to have a capable attorney on your side to fight for your rights.
- Family law resources: If you need help understanding how to navigate the family court system in Johnston County, you can turn to a knowledgeable family law attorney to answer your questions.We’ll have the answers you need and will point you in the right direction.
- Legal guardianship: If you want to become a legal guardian but you don’t know exactly how you do it, you may want to hire an attorney experienced in legal guardianship matters to guide you through the process.
- Wills: Having your will drafted by a trustworthy attorney gives you the assurance you need that your family will always be protected, even if you aren’t there.
Clayton Family Law Attorney Jonathan Breeden Can Answer Your Questions
If you need a Clayton family law attorney for any of your legal matters, you should turn to someone who has a considerable legal background and is well-acquainted with how Clayton’s legal system works.
Call Breeden Law Offices at (919) 661-4970 to find out how what we can help you or contact us online today. We service Clayton, as well as the other towns in Johnston County, Harnett County, and surrounding areas.