A small town of just 4,000 residents, Lillington is housed right between the larger metro areas of Raleigh and Fayetteville. Lillington family law attorney Jonathan Breeden works with people in Lillington and surrounding areas who need legal assistance.
Call him today at (919) 661-4970 to find out how he can help you.
Lillington Family Law Attorney
While Lillington may not be the most sizeable town in Harnett County, its citizens can still benefit from the help of a capable Lillington family lawyer who has a successful history with the local courts. Attorney Jonathan Breeden of Breeden Law Office can offer over 20 years of professional practice in many legal areas, including:
- Adoption: The process of adoption can be complicated; however, an experienced family law attorney will help you navigate the legal process so you can focus on bringing your child home.
- Child custody and child support: Child support and custody matters can cause emotional distress. Let attorney Jonathan Breeden quickly deal with the situation so you stress less.
- Divorce and marriage law: Legal matters involving marriage and divorce can be stress-inducing. If you need help with a prenuptial agreement, divorce document, or other matter, seek the guidance of a compassionate divorce and marriage law attorney.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence can be an emotional subject. If you are a victim, or have been wrongly accused, you need a sympathetic, skilled attorney by your side.
- Criminal defense: If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you may be facing significant fines and incarceration. An experienced criminal attorney like Jonathan Breeden will help you obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
- Family law resources: The family court system often operates differently than other courts. There are specialized representatives for children, mediation requirements, and other unique characteristics. Let a local family law attorney help you navigate the confusing legal system.
- Legal guardianship: Legal guardianship comes with many rewards and challenges. It requires long and confusing forms and appearances in court. An understanding attorney can answer any questions you have about becoming a legal guardian.
- Wills: A will can help your family understand your wishes after you pass. They don’t need an arduous court journey while they are trying to heal. A practiced lawyer can help you draft a will that will assure you that your family will be secure when you’re gone.
Contact a Lillington Family Law Attorney For Representation
If you are searching for a seasoned Lillington family lawyer in Harnett County, look no further than Breeden Law Office. We are knowledgeable with the laws and rules of the local courts, along with a compassionate, graceful handling of your particular matter. Call (919) 661-4970 today to find out how we can help you.